The information that we collect about you, that you provide to us it will processed by us as you use our website and the services available through this Website, our mobile website, and for registered users our Mobile Application (collectively, our "Services").
Please read this policy carefully in order to understand what Bit.Cards do with your personal information.
Your use of our Website and Services and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy.
Our Terms and Conditions for our Services are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
By visiting Bit.Cards you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
WHAT WE COLLECT?
We collect information directly and automatically as you use our Website and the Services. When you apply for and use our Services, you contact us with questions, and you otherwise choose to provide information to us. The types of information we collect about you depends on your particular interaction with our Website and our Services, and might include, where permitted by applicable law:
- Your contact information (e.g., name, email address, phone number, delivery or mailing address)
- Identity validation (e.g., Passport copies, National ID, Utility Bills etc.)
- Date of birth
- Any other information that you choose to provide to us (e.g., if you send us an email/otherwise contact us)
- Calls/emails/other correspondence
You are responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date information.
YOUR INFORMATION IS BEING USED FOR
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services or any changes in our Terms and Conditions that apply to you.
- To validate your identity.
- For the purpose for which you specifically provide the information to us, including, to respond to your inquiries, to provide any information that you request, and to provide customer support.
- To better understand how users access and use our Website and our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to administer, monitor, and improve our Website and Services, for our internal purposes, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To protect our customers, employees or property - for instance, to investigate fraud, harassment or other types of unlawful activities involving us or other companies that we do business with, to enforce this Policy, as well as our Terms and Conditions.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with another user.